Zeba Books accepts both solicited and unsolicited submissions.
Our primary focus is on the following niche:
- Philosophy and Theology
- Educational Content
- Literature, especially in English and Asian languages
- Textbooks and Handbooks
- Translations of Classic Works, primarily poets such as Rumi and Hafiz
And our submission guidelines are given below:
- We accept submissions ONLY electronically.
- All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com and should compulsorily have:
- A detailed book synopsis
- Chapter plan (preferably with chapter-wise synopsis)
- Author biography (with links to published works, if any)
- Sample chapters (maximum of three, please do not send full manuscript in the first email).
- Should our commissioning team be interested, we will revert and request for further details. If you do not hear back from us in two weeks’ time, please know that your pitch has been unsuccessful.
All submissions should either be in DOC or PDF format. We currently do not publish fiction.
For queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org